Sunday, July 18, 2010

Inception

I saw Inception last night with a group of my friends. I must say that it turned out even better than I had expected. It was an excellent film. The acting was fantastic; each actor performed their part superbly, leading to a film that has me interested in coming back several more times. The storyline was was well thought out and had me captivated, constantly tense as to what would happen next. Oh, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt? HOT! Yeah, he is now my celebrity crush. I have no words for it. The best I can do is: sexy, smart, gorgeous, funny... and yum. :) I mean, just look at him!



Yes. Oh yes. That man there, is just beautiful. Let's be honest here; I'm never going to meet the guy. UNLESS... if I can figure out how to be an architect and a dreamer like in the movie Inception, then I can find him somewhere, hook him up to the sleep machine at the same time as myself and implant the idea that he wants to know me... Oh, Inception. You have raised my hopes so high. ;)

Moving on. As I said, the movie was great. Watching it with friends was even better so that we could discuss the many layers and meanings behind everything. We did this as we ate Italian. Tasty. Every single one of us liked the movie. That has been hard to come by in the past year or two, but for this movie, no one had a single complaint.

Complaints, on the other had, were MANY after I saw The Last Airbender. Holy hell. What in name of all that is holy was I thinking to go see that movie? It was horrendous. That will be my next post... it must not taint the awesomeness of Inception and Joe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment